The Regulations define the terms and conditions under which the sale by HubBurger.com GmbH, NIP: ..., REGON: ..., registered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number ..., via the Internet via the website https://hubburger.com.
Company e-mail address: email@example.com
Contact phone: +48 888 787 888
The subject of activity of the online store HubBurger.com GmbH is the sale of goods via the Internet.
Whenever the following phrases are used in this document, they should be understood:
A) Regulations - these document
B) Website - website run at https://hubburger.com
C) User - a person who has registered a User account
D) Visitors - an unregistered person viewing Users' ads
E) Service Provider - the owner of the Website.
F) Consumer - a consumer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
G) Entrepreneur - entrepreneur within the meaning of the Civil Code
H) Account Blockade - withdrawing the User's access to his account on the Website,
I) Price list - a document specifying the prices of services, constituting an attachment to the Regulations
J) Subscription - a fixed fee for using the services according to the Price List no
K) Administration Panel - functionality that allows the use of services and the management of services by a Registered User, to the extent provided by the Service Provider.
The Regulations apply to the use of the Website.
The visitor may stop using the Website at any time by leaving the website.
To use the Website functions other than viewing advertisements, it is necessary to register and use the Website as a User.
In the course of registration, the user is obliged to provide all the required data in a state consistent with reality. The Service Provider may refuse to conclude the contract or withdraw from it at a later time in the event of incorrect filling of the data by the User.
In the event of violating the law by the User, the Service Provider has the right to stop providing services until clarified. The Service Provider is not liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of the ones described in the previous sentence.
The User receives access to the Administration Panel from the Service Provider. Using the Administration Panel replaces separate orders, orders, etc..
It is forbidden to place any form of advertising or promotion of websites other than the Website on the Website, as well as copying or duplicating the content of advertisements or their elements.
By using the Website, the User is obliged not to infringe the personal rights of third parties through the Website, not to provide or transfer content prohibited by law and to use the Website in a way that does not interfere with its functioning. The User undertakes not to post any advertisements about goods derived from crime on the Website.
In the event of posting material constituting a work within the meaning of copyright law on the Website, the User declares that he has all the rights to it and grants the Service Provider a free license unlimited in time and territory to distribute the work and its modified versions without exercising personal rights by the User.
In the event of a claim against the Service Provider by a third party related to the User's violation of the law or customs, the User is obliged to immediately enter into the dispute and indemnify the Service Provider from any liability.
The parties exclude liability between themselves in the event of force majeure and malfunction of the Website and malware.
The user agrees to use the elements of the content of advertisements for analytical and statistical purposes.
The Service Provider is not responsible towards Visitors for the accuracy of advertisements.
The User is obliged to timely pay the Subscription and other fees resulting from the Price List and agrees to receive invoices electronically.
The User's complaints will be considered within 30 days from the date of their submission. If the Service Provider fails to respond within the presented period, the complaint is considered positively.
The parties undertake to resolve any disputes amicably, taking into account the European platform for online dispute resolution.
Records regarding the complaint do not exclude the rights of Consumers.
Any changes to the Regulations will be communicated to the Users on the Website and will become effective within 14 days from the date of notification.
- In order to properly use the services, the Service Recipient should have computer hardware and software that meet the following minimum requirements:
a) any web browser
b) Cookies and Java Script enabled
- The Service Recipient is forbidden to provide illegal content.
- Complaints and returns
1. The ordering party has the right to withdraw from the contract and return the ordered goods without giving a reason and incurring costs by submitting a written declaration of withdrawal from a distance contract within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the shipment.. Products must be returned intact, without any damage, in their original packaging. The basis for the acceptance of the return by HubBurger.com GmbH The seller has a fiscal receipt or a VAT invoice attached to the purchase. In this case, HubBurger.com GmbH The Seller reimburses the Ordering Party with the costs of purchasing the goods within 14 (fourteen) business days of accepting the return / returned goods and receiving the declaration of withdrawal from the sales contract submitted by the Ordering Party, using the same method of payment as used by the Ordering Party, unless the consumer expressly agreed for another method of return, which does not involve any costs for him, to the bank account number indicated by the Ordering Party. The reimbursement is made at the cost of the customer.
2. Complaints are considered no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt by the Seller of the shipment with the complained goods.
3. Complaints are submitted by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.Before sending the shipment with the goods under complaint, please inform HubBurger.com GmbH a facility with a planned return to the e-mail address: email@example.com or by phone +48 883 48 48 48, stating the exact reason, quantity of the goods complained about, order number.
4. The basis for accepting a complaint is a VAT invoice for the purchase of goods, confirming the performance of the order and a description of the reason for the complaint in the e-mail.
5. The Ordering Party has the right to make a complaint about the purchased goods in the event of physical defects of the goods and non-compliance of the goods received with the placed order.
6. The seller, HubBurger.com GmbH is not responsible for damage to the goods resulting from its improper use.
7. Physical defects of the goods should be reported by the Ordering Party immediately, no later than within 7 days of receiving the shipment.
8. If the complaint is accepted, the damaged or defective product will be replaced with another, full-value product. In the event that the exchange of goods is impossible due to the depletion of goods in the warehouse or at the request of the Customer, the Seller returns the equivalent of the price of the goods subject to complaint or will offer the Ordering Party other goods of similar value available in the store.
- HubBurger.com GmbH makes every effort to secure the personal data entrusted by the Ordering Party. The information collected in this way is used only to perform the ordered service, the data is not made available to external entities in any way, with the exception of shipping and courier companies serving HubBurger.com GmbH and its customers, banks and post offices providing services to HubBurger.com GmbH, this data is necessary for mail order and order fulfillment.